20. juni: Vi ønsker å gjøre forumet mer attraktivt for våre brukere. Vennligst kom med innspill til hvordan vi kan forbedre det! Se i forumkategorien Tilbakemeldinger / info for å gi din mening.

Skrevet av Emne: Alain Matiabo  (Lest 2044 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Lars Arild Stordal

• Kaptein
  • Newcastle United
    • Vis profil
Alain Matiabo
« på: 19. Nov. 2013, 08:07 »
Vidunderbarn?
Om det ikke er noe når vi nærmer oss sommeren, eller om dette bare er tull så sletter vi bare tråden.
Om folket mener den skal ligge under en annen tråd så flytter vi den bare.
Men spennende å se hvordan evt denne karen kommer til å gjøre det.

http://www.quebechebdo.com/Sports/Soccer/2013-03-18/article-3202319/Soccer-Alain-Matiabo-jeune-espoir-quitte-Quebec-pour-evoluer-en-Angleterre/1

http://www.lequebecexpress.com/Sports/2013-11-18/article-3485841/Soccer-%3A-Alain-Matiabo-senvole-pour-Newcastle/1
« Siste redigering: 19. Nov. 2013, 08:11 av Lars Arild Stordal »
Er ikke lett å være Newcastle fan.
Men jeg elsker klubben uansett hva som skjer.

Andy

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
Sv: Alain Matiabo
« Svar #1 på: 19. Nov. 2013, 09:50 »
Er dette en som har signert?

Jeg skjønner ikke fransk.

Eriksen

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 på: 19. Nov. 2013, 11:49 »
Alain Matiabo is about to realize his dream: to grow with a professional soccer team. The youngest player in Quebec Centre will fly Wednesday, November 20 for England, Newcastle specifically. He will play in the reserve team with the hope of being noticed quickly to join the ranks of the first team.

It is still under the effect of the excitation due to the announcement of his imminent departure Matiabo Alain, 18, tells his dream come true. "I just got my Canadian passport, I fly Wednesday," he says from the outset

"This is a great day, it's been that I expect it," he says.

Indeed, the administrative document, he waited for months. For two years now, he had a contract with Coventry City in England but in the absence of proof of Canadian citizenship, he could not leave. Today, with citizenship in hand, it is expected that Newcastle United where he will find his brother. Together, they will play in the same team. "I always wanted to play in England because in Africa, the only games that were listened to those of the French league and the league of England. For me, the English league is the best in the world. My brother plays for Newcastle United, and there we will find ourselves on the ground. This is something rare to play with his big brother, "he says.

The prodigy ball happened in 2009 in Quebec with his family, started playing in the Congo, in his home country. "My father led a team of soccer since I was little, I brought the balloons. This is how my passion for the sport was born. When I was young, I often said to my father that one day he would see me on TV, "he says.

Further

In England, the young right-winger midfielder can be measured more skilled players. To stand out from other players, Alain Matiabo relies on his speed on the field.

And now, the soccer player with vision. "I always wanted to play for an English team. Newcastle are a good team but I always aim higher. And one day I hope to play for a big club like Arsenal, "he said.

Eriksen

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 på: 19. Nov. 2013, 11:52 »
Virker som dette er broren til Bigirimana? De ligner hvertfall, og det står noe om en bror i artikkelen og at Alain tidligere har vært i kontakt med Coventry, altså Bigis tidligere klubb.