20. juni: Vi ønsker å gjøre forumet mer attraktivt for våre brukere. Vennligst kom med innspill til hvordan vi kan forbedre det! Se i forumkategorien Tilbakemeldinger / info for å gi din mening.

Skrevet av Emne: Newcastle i media  (Lest 194491 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
Sv: Newcastle i media
« Svar #540 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:11 »
http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-news-live-stream.php Joe Kineear på SkySports News nå!

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #541 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:13 »
Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 2m
Confusion already here: JK saying he'll move players on if they're not good enough. Isn't that the manager's job?
Expand

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 2m
"I intend to make #nufc far better than they are now. I have no other agenda than making #nufc better than they are now."

Bekrefter på SkySports nå at han har signert avtalen i dag lunsjtid med Mike Ashley.

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #542 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:17 »
Kinnear seier på SkySports han vil ha siste ord på overganger.

Skogis

• Benkvarmer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #543 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:20 »
Dette betyr vel og at dersom pardew får sparken så e vel Kinnear klar te å ta over? .....

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #544 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:21 »
Alt tyder på det ja.

Skogis

• Benkvarmer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #545 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:23 »
Haha, for ein turn off events....Intreressant å se kor stor vilje det er for en sparking av pardew her inne nå :p

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #546 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:25 »
Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 3m
From his interview. Joe Kinnear is running the show at #nufc now.

Og er helt enig, var skremmende å høyre på intervjuet.

Skogis

• Benkvarmer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #547 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:27 »
Ser for meg at Andy Carroll plutselig e ein kandidat for oss igjen nå. Kan jo og toppa det med å henta inn Ruud Gullit?

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #548 på: 16. Juni 2013, 18:29 »

boris.

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #549 på: 16. Juni 2013, 19:14 »
"I see a good player and know a good player. I have no other agenda. If I see players at the club right now and don't think they are good enough I intend to move them on."

:ler:
Nei.

Kristian T

• NewUtd-teamet
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #550 på: 16. Juni 2013, 20:00 »
Sirkus Newcastle ruller videre...

Bad Religion

• Kaptein
  • ptthunem.no
    • Vis profil
« Svar #551 på: 16. Juni 2013, 20:08 »
Av alle kompetente mennesker som er der ute, så velger vi denne mannen?
Det er faen meg så dumt. Unnskyld språket, men det er berre heilt tilbakeståande.
Til og med Hodor frå Game of Thrones-serien ville ha gjort ein betre jobb enn denne klovnen!
Trade your prayer of Salvation
for a logical solution!

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #552 på: 16. Juni 2013, 20:10 »
Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37 1m
Nothing surprises me at all about @NUFCOfficial latest announcement today after spending 20yrs there.I actually liked JK as a bloke #2013!!!

robbie elliott (@robbieelliott3) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Sun, Jun 16, 2013:
Okay well we can kiss goodbye to our better players and cant complain.Seriously can' get me head around it no matter which way I look at it

nemiarwen

• Supersub
    • Vis profil
« Svar #553 på: 16. Juni 2013, 20:12 »
Jeg har problemer med å fordøye dette her. Joe Kinnear?!?!
Hva faen...?!

Ah me lads, ye shud only seen us gannin',
We pass'd the foaks upon the road just as they wor stannin';
Thor wes lots o' lads an' lasses there, all wi' smiling faces,
Gawn alang the Scotswood Road, to see the Blaydon Races.

Christian

• NewUtd.no
  • Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #554 på: 16. Juni 2013, 20:18 »
Dette er ganske spot on frå N-O

"It's what this appointment represents that 's so disheartening. I've been more patient with Ashley than I should have been over the years he's been here. I've watched him shamelessly tear apart the club that I love, plaster his cheap tacky shitty brand over what was once a stadium to be proud if. I've stood by whilst he besmirched the reputation of a childhood hero and s*** carelessly on the history of the club by renaming SJP. Again, I stood idle whilst he watches devoted fans plaster their children in shirts carrying the logo of one of the most vile, objectionable, companies that could possibly have been chosen to sponsor our once great club. Not any more.

This farce of an appointment is the last straw for me. It shows that this fat c*** cares not a jot for the fans that line his pockets, nor for the future or direction of the club. What he has somehow managed to achieve (promotion/finishing 5th) appears increasingly more like it was luck more than judgement. How can a club with ambition seriously promote Joe f***ing Kinnear to handle such important matters as playing style and player recruitment? A senile, clueless, dinosaur and a c*** to boot.

Now, I'm not from Newcastle, but since becoming a supporter in 1996 I've grown to love this club dearly. It's part my life, my family, it's my hobby, my source of enjoyment. The thing is, it's times like this that make one realise that, it's not actually the club I fell in love with any more. Football changes, we know that, but we've become a shadow of what we once promised to be. We've become a club that's had its very soul ripped out, something a long time ago. I've had enough, to be honest. For so long it's been hard to tear myself away, to convince myself that everything that's happened has been done for the greater good, the future. I can't continue to delude myself anymore, I'm afraid. Whilst my club continues to be owned by Mike Ashley, it's not my club. It's his. To do with as he wishes at the behest of those that have devoted so many years to supporting Newcastle United.

Yes, this may be an overreaction, but this fat b****** has continued (and will continue) to s*** upon fans from a very great height. He doesn't care. Why, then, should I? This is not, and will not ever be, the NUFC that I loved. It's cheap and tacky, classless."