20. juni: Vi ønsker å gjøre forumet mer attraktivt for våre brukere. Vennligst kom med innspill til hvordan vi kan forbedre det! Se i forumkategorien Tilbakemeldinger / info for å gi din mening.

Skrevet av Emne: Kluivert - stay or go?  (Lest 7791 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

djmattis

• Gjest
Kluivert - stay or go?
« Svar #15 på: 23. April 2005, 14:24 »
Jeg har alltid støtta Kluivert siden han alltid har vært en av mine favoritt spillere...
Har vært litt negativ til han i den siste tiden men det er jo naturlig siden hele laget har gjort det dårlig og man påvirkes sånn sett da....
Men når jeg ser på mål han gjort osv så blir jeg mer og mer overbevist at han bør få stanne der hvor han er!
HOS NEWCASTLE!
jeg mener vi ikke har råd eller tid å gi bort en spilelr som Kluivert.
For når han får det til så får hand et virkelig til.
Jeg mener han bør få lov og komme i form, synes ikke Souness gir han den sjansen.
La han få spilletid og arbeid med å holde han frisk, bruk tid på han..
Det er det jeg mener...

Bjørn

• Midtbaneanker
    • Vis profil
Hør hør
« Svar #16 på: 23. April 2005, 14:57 »
Sitat fra: "djmattis"

La han få spilletid og arbeid med å holde han frisk, bruk tid på han..
Det er det jeg mener...

Helt enig, man blir ikke god av å rottne på benken...gi mannen en sjanse, han har jo vært veldig mye skada, og det typiske er at dersom han forlater oss, så blir han skadefri og pøser på med mål...

Bjørn
url=http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Time%20Cop]My Collection[/url]

Howay the Toon
Howay the Lads

BegBie

• Supersub
    • Vis profil
    • http://www.ratemycameltoe.com
Kluivert - stay or go?
« Svar #17 på: 29. April 2005, 22:29 »
Sitat
Patrick Kluivert Wants Toon Stay

29 Apr 2005 by Howaythetoon

He would do wouldn't he... Speaking on his Icons website the Dutchman had this to say regarding his Toon career:

After what looked like an exciting end to the season, we find ourselves out of the UEFA Cup and the FA Cup. But there is still much to play for in our final five games, starting with Middlesbrough tomorrow night.

OK, to be honest, the thrill of going for the cups is lost now. But as professionals, we have our own personal pride to think of, and we've still got the obligation to do our utmost for the club. The higher up the table we finish, the more prize money the club will get, so it's our duty to end the season as strongly as possible. Also, it's never good to end a season the way we are at the moment. The players are all still playing for their futures at the club too, and that should be motivation enough.

Despite what people have said, I don't feel that the players have let the manager down this season. We all tried very hard, but we didn't have much luck on the way. We reached the FA Cup semi-final, and we could have beaten Manchester United, but on the day they were the better team. You can talk about it till the cows come home, but they deserved to win.

I think the abuse that Nicky Butt got after that match was not right. I don't think it was fair to put the blame on one player, because it's a team sport and a team effort. From my own experience, I can tell you that it's quite tough if you have your first season with a new club and you're plagued by injuries, however small they are. It's hard to find your rhythm and to reach your best form, and that's what's happened to Nicky.

We also reached the quarter-final of the UEFA Cup and we were only 20 minutes away from reaching the semi-final. So it hasn't been a disastrous season. But it has been a disappointing end. We should never have lost to Norwich, for example. A team of our stature should always win a game like that.

But I wouldn't say I felt sorry for Graeme Souness in particular. If I feel sorry for anyone, it's for the whole team, including the manager. It's a team effort, and although the manager is not on the pitch, he is part of the team.

I also don't think that there is a problem with there being too many big personalities in the dressing room. That is never a problem. Looking at previous dressing rooms I have been part of, like FC Barcelona, we became Spanish champions with personalities like Rivaldo and Luis Figo in the side. Look at some of the other English sides. They do very well despite the strong personalities in the dressing room.

Alan Shearer has said that Newcastle United need players who are not only talented, but are prepared to work hard. But I don't take that personally. I think Alan was talking about the future of the club, I don't think he was referring to anyone in particular. In fact I agree with him. Talent is never enough on its own; even Maradona had to work hard.

Finally, will I be staying at the club at the end of the season? Well, I would prefer to stay at Newcastle, and that is still my aim. I have no other plans.

I hear that the rumour has been spread around that AZ Alkmaar have an interest in me, but I can confirm that this is only a rumour. There has been no serious chat between me or my agent or anybody connected with the club. I can only repeat that I want to stay at Newcastle. But my future will be determined in May and not until then.

Hentet fra Newcastle-online
ouness:""I am the most attack-minded coach this club has had in recent history"

3 Kamper uten mål, kun en spiss.