20. juni: Vi ønsker å gjøre forumet mer attraktivt for våre brukere. Vennligst kom med innspill til hvordan vi kan forbedre det! Se i forumkategorien Tilbakemeldinger / info for å gi din mening.

Skrevet av Emne: Souness prøvde seg på Camara i sommer?  (Lest 1434 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
Souness prøvde seg på Camara i sommer?
« på: 04. Okt. 2005, 21:11 »
Ihvertfall om man skal tro spilleren selv.

tics striker Henri Camara has today revealed in the Wigan Observer that he turned down a move to our next opponents Newcastle over the summer. Instead he chose the JJB Stadium.

The signing of 28 year old Camara smashed the previous Wigan transfer record, he was a £3.1 million capture from Wolverhampton Wanderers and admitted today that he knew Wigan was the place for him.

Camara said: "There were bigger clubs than Wigan who wanted to sign me in hte summer. Newcastle and Aston Villa both came in for me. But I chose to come to Wigan because I know I can achieve my ambitions here.

"I've got no regrets over coming here. This is a great club, with a great manager, players ans fans. As soon as I came here I knew this was the place for me. Wigan can really establish themselves in the Premier League.

"We've had a great start to the season and we don't fear anyone. I really enjoyed the game against Bolton - it was my best performance so far. I know I can score goals at this level. I missed three games at the start of the season with a hamstring injury, but I'm fully fit now.

"Myself and Jason Roberts are beginningto strike up a good understanding, but we know we can improve even further."
"Ler og godtar meg over dei er inne som er forbanna på Ashley og Co. No gidde eg ikkje innpå denne tråden meir og lese om alle som meinar Ashley er verdens mest gnitne person, kor KATASTROFE denne sommaren har vore, kor REVVA klubben verte styrt."