20. juni: Vi ønsker å gjøre forumet mer attraktivt for våre brukere. Vennligst kom med innspill til hvordan vi kan forbedre det! Se i forumkategorien Tilbakemeldinger / info for å gi din mening.

avstemning

Tror dere Benitez signerer ny kontrakt?

Ja
2 (20%)
Nei
7 (70%)
Vet ikke
1 (10%)

Stemmer totalt: 10

Avstemning er avsluttet: 14. Juli 2019, 13:11

Skrevet av Emne: Rafael Benitez  (Lest 94011 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

boris.

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
Sv: Rafael Benitez
« Svar #450 på: 28. Aug. 2021, 18:15 »
 :-*

Edit: Måtte nesten inn på Everton på reddit å sjekke hva som blir sagt om Rafa. De var jo ekstremt negative da han ble klar for klubben.

Sitat
Frankly, we have identity under Rafa. I was deeply critical of his appointment, and of course there is a long way to go. But we look worlds different than the Ancelotti team that had no clue against Burnley, Fulham, and Sheffield United.
I may be wrong and we could eventually crash and burn with Rafa at the helm. But so far, the signs are encouraging. We fight, we press, we play quickly. We have an identity again.

Sitat
Our transfer business under him has also been the shrewdest we've seen in a long time. No big (and costly) transfers yet, but the players we have brought in have been class so far. Reminds me a bit of Moyes' transfers.

At this point, hoping this isn't a flash in the pan and that Gray and Townsend can keep it up.

Sitat
I’m enjoying the directness of play, players unafraid to take the shot - they’re playing a physical game, pushing forward. The lack of backward passes is so refreshing so far this year. Feels like the lads have been told to go out there and have a little fun and just play. It’s… dare I say it? Fun to watch?

Sitat
I’m all in on Rafa. Our squad is playing so much better with a clear purpose. The work rate is through the roof. Underperforming players from last year having a great start to the season. Guys like Gray and Townsend who have added life to the squad

Sitat
Absolutely mad how fit we looked there. Still had players FLYING forward in the 94th minute there. Massive improvement on last season.

Sitat
How good is this new gritty Everton. It ain't a flashy team but at least it looks like a team with direction and purpose now.

Gray and Townsend have been a breath of fresh air with their work rate and application.

Sitat
I’d argue that we’re gritty and flashy, some of the plays this game with the one touch football, one-twos, counter attacks were what we’ve missed for years

Sitat
Anyone else notice how good our passing is now compared to last season? Carlo clearly did no actual coaching and our passing really showed. This season some of our build up play has been mesmerising

Sitat
What in the hell did I just watch? A dominant performance against a decent side. Not a smash and grab by any means, HUGE contributions from every player. That was astonishing, I've not enjoyed a game that much in ages.

Sitat
Excellent performance top to bottom. Allan, Gray, and Holgate were a few of the standouts for me. Iwobi also looked excellent when he came on, very happy to see a brighter start for Alex.

Credit to Rafa, he managed the match excellently today. Up the fucking Toffees!

Sitat
Fantastic match, we actually look like we have a clue what we are doing.

Og noen fra et Everton fora:

Sitat
I can’t lie I’m actually warming to the big bloke

Sitat
Benitez's influence is obvious to anyone who watched us last year. Fitness, positioning, confidence, tactics, subs - all so much better than the dross we watched last year. Townsend and Gray with a bit of pace have really improved us. Allan and Doucoure give us a real platform to spring forward. Long may it continue.

Sitat
Perhaps now some of you can understand why NUFC fans were so disappointed when Rafael left?

Sitat
What I'll say is,we look a helluva lot fitter this year, much more organised, our closing down has been excellent and we are definitely playing better football, today I thought we were excellent.

Sitat
Shows that this team is good enough to play actual football.. the pace of Gray is making a difference and he is clearly very talented… Andros great endeavor.. but the main difference between the seasons is the intent.

this team is playing with intent of playing with pace, not sitting back on a 1 goal lead or hope to nick it. This team is getting the results it deserves.. early but I don’t see Rafael having us fall back into our shells .. love his passion!

Sitat
Brilliant so far Rafael. All Everton fans are behind you. All this with a scratch squad. Well done whoo whoo.

Sitat
What a manager.

Sitat
A few things I'm liking so far since he's come in:

1. Our shape when out of possession is excellent.
2. We are so much more direct and it's refreshing.
3. The subs have been spot on in every game.

Sitat
Impressive start Benitez

Players looking like they mean business

COYB

Sitat
Early days but I gotta give him a bit of credit, he’s got us looking a lot fitter in games and we look very dangerous in attack

Sitat
Credit where it is due. Been impressed with everything about him so far. Early days but a really promising start to life under Benitez.

UTFT.

Sitat
Sorted out issues that no Everton manager since Moyes has managed e.g you don’t win anything playing slow lazy grabs. Couldn’t believe how we were getting about Brighton but that’s what you can do when players with pace who work hard cover ground.

Sitat
Got us playing good football (far better than last year) and both his signings in Gray and Townsend have paid off so far. Yeah, I reckon I can let him have Rondon if he wants him.

Sitat
Team is finally well prepared. Disciplined. Fit. Working hard for each other. Tactics spot on.

None of our Hollywood managers could do that.

Even Iwobi looks like a baller in this team.

Great start by Rafael.

Interessant. De fleste av disse er vel folk som har hatet ansettelsen av Rafa, så det er både gøy og kult å se at de allerede nå begynner å se storheten i Rafa. Og det kan se ut som om de fleste mener at han står for langt mer underholdende fotball enn Ancelotti, som i selv selv er ekstremt imponerende. Skal selvfølgelig bli spennende å se hvordan det låter når skuta ettervert snur, men jeg har selv trua på at Rafa kan utrette noe med Everton. Og jeg håper virkelig at han lykkes.  :-*
« Siste redigering: 28. Aug. 2021, 18:42 av boris. »
Nei.

Kristoffer

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #451 på: 28. Aug. 2021, 20:08 »
Finner det stadig provoserende at der fins noen som mener at Bruce er en like god/bedre manager. De er på to ulike planeter- som å sammenligne Markus Henriksen og Ulrik Saltnes 😉
...i det selvutnevnte Nordens Paris, som er en like virkelighetsfjern sammenlikning som å kalle Skedsmokorset Nordens Milano.

http://www.last.fm/user/arhaida

Geordie

• Kaptein
  • Love it!
    • Vis profil
« Svar #452 på: 28. Aug. 2021, 20:27 »
Blir spennende å se hva han får til med Everton
No fate but what you make