20. juni: Vi ønsker å gjøre forumet mer attraktivt for våre brukere. Vennligst kom med innspill til hvordan vi kan forbedre det! Se i forumkategorien Tilbakemeldinger / info for å gi din mening.

avstemning

Tror dere Benitez signerer ny kontrakt?

Ja
2 (20%)
Nei
7 (70%)
Vet ikke
1 (10%)

Stemmer totalt: 10

Avstemning er avsluttet: 14. Juli 2019, 13:11

Skrevet av Emne: Rafael Benitez  (Lest 93959 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Kristoffer

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
Sv: Rafael Benitez
« Svar #360 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 10:41 »
Lies, lies, lies. Jeg vet hvem jeg velger å tro på i denne saken. Mike Ashley har null problemer med å servere løgner for å rettferdiggjøre dritten sin.

Sitat
“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”

I would like to start my first column for The Athletic with this quote from Confucius, the Chinese philosopher and politician.

People in Newcastle have been talking about my decision to move to China without knowing what happened behind the scenes during my three years at St James’ Park.

I haven’t wanted to say too much about that — I’ve encouraged supporters to get behind Steve Bruce and his new team — but I’ve been made aware of what Lee Charnley, Newcastle’s managing director, claimed in the club’s match programme last weekend and I think it’s important I address that.

Hopefully, it will be the last time I have to do so. In the future I want to write about football and nothing but football.

When I joined Newcastle in 2016, I did it with all my heart. I could feel the history and see the potential of the club and I wanted to be part of a project and to stay close to my family on Merseyside.

I tried to do my best every day, even staying when we went down to the Championship and saying no to other offers — bigger offers than the one I recently accepted with Dalian Yifang, by the way. If I was only interested in moving “for money”, as Charnley stated, I could have done it much earlier.

Over my long career, and especially in my time at Newcastle, I’ve always shown commitment to my club, its city and its community and I’ve done it with professionalism and honesty. I want to remember the good moments I spent in the north-east — and there were many of them — and not have to keep denying things about my time there or about my departure.

Newcastle’s board had a year to sort out my contract but, when we met after the end of last season, they didn’t make me an offer I could accept. They told me they didn’t want to invest in the academy or the training ground — if they like, I can explain the reason why Mike Ashley refused to do that. Their idea of a project was a policy of signing players under 24 and, in my opinion, the budget available was not enough to compete for the top 10.

After that meeting, I knew they would not come back with a serious offer and, when it arrived, 19 days later, it was for the same salary as three years earlier and with less control over signings. Charnley’s comments in the programme about having a deal agreed for Joelinton in February explains a lot that I couldn’t understand at that time.

After three years of unfulfilled promises, I didn’t trust them.

When we finished 10th in the Premier League in our first season back, all players and staff were paid a bonus — aside from my coaching team. That felt like a punishment for me not signing an extension.

So, by the end, I knew there would not be a proper offer and they knew I was not signing.

I couldn’t explain that in public because I was not allowed to talk to the press without their permission, so I was waiting until late June, like every fan, hoping there would be good news about Newcastle’s prospective takeover.

The time was passing and we were losing job opportunities in Europe. I couldn’t wait forever. I’m a family man and I have a responsibility to them, my staff, Paco, Antonio and Mikel, and their families, too. I don’t like to gamble with the future of my people.

In front of us we had three options: nothing serious from Newcastle, the hope of a possible takeover or a different project. Yes, it was a big offer in China — I have never denied that — but it was also another continent and another league, from a club giving us a lot of recognition and respect. That decision wasn’t easy, but it was clear.

So, here we are in the Chinese Super League with an ambitious club that has a big company in Wanda behind it.

At Dalian, we are trying to build something important in this massive, fascinating country. It is another level, another way of doing things, another culture, but they believe in us, they listen to us and their priority is not just to make a profit. They are investing big money in developing a new scouting department, they are building a new training ground for the academy, the under-23s and, obviously, the first team. And, yes, they are using our experience to guide them.

The CSL has 16 clubs so that means 30 league games plus the cup (we are in the semi-finals) and the Asian Champions League, if you qualify.

The Chinese Federation tries to promote young players, which means the top teams like Guangzhou Evergrande, who have had the best young Chinese players for years, can manage better than us. We can’t compete with them at the moment, but our target this year is to finish in the top 10 (we are sixth), and we are improving and growing. They expect us to leave a legacy, the basement on which to build something.

The whole experience is a challenge, none bigger than the language. I have worked in Spain, Italy and England, but this is very different. Here, you need a translator for everything: to transmit your thoughts in training sessions, team talks and to the media, down to working on computers. But there is a rich culture here; the city, the food, the life are all nice. And, as I say, we have been treated with nothing but respect.

Over the coming weeks, I will talk more about that and more about what’s happening in the Premier League but, as I have started with Newcastle, I will finish with them, too.

What can I say about them? Before their first game, I wished the players, fans and Steve Bruce all the best and I meant it sincerely, because they deserve it. Arsenal was their first match of the season and their first with a new manager, so we have to give them time.

The signings we made to take us from the Championship have more experience in the Premier League now. I think the combination of “our” young players, like Jamaal Lascelles, Isaac Hayden, DeAndre Yedlin and Javier Manquillo, the new squad members like Miguel Almiron and Sean Longstaff, together with the experience of Paul Dummett, Matt Ritchie, Martin Dubravka, Fabian Schar, Florian Lejeune, Federico Fernandez, Jonjo Shelvey, Ki Sung-yeung, Ciaran Clark, Karl Darlow and Christian Atsu will be enough to stay up.

The new players will have to make the difference if they want to finish better than 10th, but they will need — and they will have — support from the fans, even if they are not happy with how things have been done, because they know the club is bigger than anyone. They have to be United; Newcastle United.

On Sunday morning, I switched on my television in Dalian and there was a documentary about Alan Shearer being shown. Can you believe that? It’s true.

I saw joy in the faces of Newcastle fans after every goal. I didn’t need the reminder, because I was there so recently, there with all my heart, but it made me think again about that history and potential. And it made me consider something else: what would an 18-year-old Newcastle supporter think about his club now?

Best wishes from China,

Rafa*
...i det selvutnevnte Nordens Paris, som er en like virkelighetsfjern sammenlikning som å kalle Skedsmokorset Nordens Milano.

http://www.last.fm/user/arhaida

Jonas99

• Midtbaneanker
    • Vis profil
« Svar #361 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 11:16 »
Lies, lies, lies. Jeg vet hvem jeg velger å tro på i denne saken. Mike Ashley har null problemer med å servere løgner for å rettferdiggjøre dritten sin.

Sitat
“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”

I would like to start my first column for The Athletic with this quote from Confucius, the Chinese philosopher and politician.

People in Newcastle have been talking about my decision to move to China without knowing what happened behind the scenes during my three years at St James’ Park.

I haven’t wanted to say too much about that — I’ve encouraged supporters to get behind Steve Bruce and his new team — but I’ve been made aware of what Lee Charnley, Newcastle’s managing director, claimed in the club’s match programme last weekend and I think it’s important I address that.

Hopefully, it will be the last time I have to do so. In the future I want to write about football and nothing but football.

When I joined Newcastle in 2016, I did it with all my heart. I could feel the history and see the potential of the club and I wanted to be part of a project and to stay close to my family on Merseyside.

I tried to do my best every day, even staying when we went down to the Championship and saying no to other offers — bigger offers than the one I recently accepted with Dalian Yifang, by the way. If I was only interested in moving “for money”, as Charnley stated, I could have done it much earlier.

Over my long career, and especially in my time at Newcastle, I’ve always shown commitment to my club, its city and its community and I’ve done it with professionalism and honesty. I want to remember the good moments I spent in the north-east — and there were many of them — and not have to keep denying things about my time there or about my departure.

Newcastle’s board had a year to sort out my contract but, when we met after the end of last season, they didn’t make me an offer I could accept. They told me they didn’t want to invest in the academy or the training ground — if they like, I can explain the reason why Mike Ashley refused to do that. Their idea of a project was a policy of signing players under 24 and, in my opinion, the budget available was not enough to compete for the top 10.

After that meeting, I knew they would not come back with a serious offer and, when it arrived, 19 days later, it was for the same salary as three years earlier and with less control over signings. Charnley’s comments in the programme about having a deal agreed for Joelinton in February explains a lot that I couldn’t understand at that time.

After three years of unfulfilled promises, I didn’t trust them.

When we finished 10th in the Premier League in our first season back, all players and staff were paid a bonus — aside from my coaching team. That felt like a punishment for me not signing an extension.

So, by the end, I knew there would not be a proper offer and they knew I was not signing.

I couldn’t explain that in public because I was not allowed to talk to the press without their permission, so I was waiting until late June, like every fan, hoping there would be good news about Newcastle’s prospective takeover.

The time was passing and we were losing job opportunities in Europe. I couldn’t wait forever. I’m a family man and I have a responsibility to them, my staff, Paco, Antonio and Mikel, and their families, too. I don’t like to gamble with the future of my people.

In front of us we had three options: nothing serious from Newcastle, the hope of a possible takeover or a different project. Yes, it was a big offer in China — I have never denied that — but it was also another continent and another league, from a club giving us a lot of recognition and respect. That decision wasn’t easy, but it was clear.

So, here we are in the Chinese Super League with an ambitious club that has a big company in Wanda behind it.

At Dalian, we are trying to build something important in this massive, fascinating country. It is another level, another way of doing things, another culture, but they believe in us, they listen to us and their priority is not just to make a profit. They are investing big money in developing a new scouting department, they are building a new training ground for the academy, the under-23s and, obviously, the first team. And, yes, they are using our experience to guide them.

The CSL has 16 clubs so that means 30 league games plus the cup (we are in the semi-finals) and the Asian Champions League, if you qualify.

The Chinese Federation tries to promote young players, which means the top teams like Guangzhou Evergrande, who have had the best young Chinese players for years, can manage better than us. We can’t compete with them at the moment, but our target this year is to finish in the top 10 (we are sixth), and we are improving and growing. They expect us to leave a legacy, the basement on which to build something.

The whole experience is a challenge, none bigger than the language. I have worked in Spain, Italy and England, but this is very different. Here, you need a translator for everything: to transmit your thoughts in training sessions, team talks and to the media, down to working on computers. But there is a rich culture here; the city, the food, the life are all nice. And, as I say, we have been treated with nothing but respect.

Over the coming weeks, I will talk more about that and more about what’s happening in the Premier League but, as I have started with Newcastle, I will finish with them, too.

What can I say about them? Before their first game, I wished the players, fans and Steve Bruce all the best and I meant it sincerely, because they deserve it. Arsenal was their first match of the season and their first with a new manager, so we have to give them time.

The signings we made to take us from the Championship have more experience in the Premier League now. I think the combination of “our” young players, like Jamaal Lascelles, Isaac Hayden, DeAndre Yedlin and Javier Manquillo, the new squad members like Miguel Almiron and Sean Longstaff, together with the experience of Paul Dummett, Matt Ritchie, Martin Dubravka, Fabian Schar, Florian Lejeune, Federico Fernandez, Jonjo Shelvey, Ki Sung-yeung, Ciaran Clark, Karl Darlow and Christian Atsu will be enough to stay up.

The new players will have to make the difference if they want to finish better than 10th, but they will need — and they will have — support from the fans, even if they are not happy with how things have been done, because they know the club is bigger than anyone. They have to be United; Newcastle United.

On Sunday morning, I switched on my television in Dalian and there was a documentary about Alan Shearer being shown. Can you believe that? It’s true.

I saw joy in the faces of Newcastle fans after every goal. I didn’t need the reminder, because I was there so recently, there with all my heart, but it made me think again about that history and potential. And it made me consider something else: what would an 18-year-old Newcastle supporter think about his club now?

Best wishes from China,

Rafa*

Samme her! Savner Rafa enda mer når han skriver sånt :'(

Hughie

• Midtbaneanker
    • Vis profil
« Svar #362 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 11:18 »
Synes ikke det er et veldig kontroversielt tilsvar fra Rafa og er nok tett på hans opplevelse av tiden i Newcastle. Vinkler det litt vel mye i sin favør kanskje, men det er menneskelig og forståelig. Ingen tvil i mitt sinn om at beskrivelse av styret, Charnley og Ashley er tett på virkeligheten.

Synes fortsatt det er et pussig valg av klubb om det ikke var for pengene. Slik jeg ser det så avslører han tross alt i denne meldingen at det var nettopp pengene som var avgjørende selv om han forsøker å benekte det.

Oppsummering:
Rafa sluttet ikke i Newcastle pga. lønn, men valgte Dalian pga. lønn.
Rafa sluttet i Newcastle pga. løftebrudd, manglende satsning, restriksjoner og kaos i administrasjonen. Rafa valgte Dalian som er kjent for løftebrudd og kaos i administrasjonen, men som (i løfter) gir frihet og øser penger inn i satsningen.

Hughie

• Midtbaneanker
    • Vis profil
« Svar #363 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 11:23 »
Forøvrig en fin fyr Rafa, og jeg tror genuint at han har et hjerte for klubben vår.

lgrinde

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #364 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 12:06 »
Oppsummering:

Rafa slutta i Newcastle pga. løftebrot, manglande satsing og pga. at han ikkje kunne stola på MA og LC. Han hadde slutta uansett om han hadde jobbtilbod eller ikkje.

Kva han finner på etter sin tid i Newcastle er vel igrunn "ett fett". Det handlar vertfall ikkje om kvifor han ga seg i NUFC.

Rafa verkar som ein fantastisk person, i tillegg til å vera ein veldig god manager. Det er vel derfor han er so godt likt av fansen.

Likte denne: "If you believe Mike Ashley and Lee Charnley over Rafa Benitez (and Kevin Keegan, Alan Shearer, Jonas Gutierrez etc etc) then there is really no hope for you."
« Siste redigering: 13. Aug. 2019, 12:22 av lgrinde »

Hughie

• Midtbaneanker
    • Vis profil
« Svar #365 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 12:44 »
Oppsummering:

Rafa slutta i Newcastle pga. løftebrot, manglande satsing og pga. at han ikkje kunne stola på MA og LC. Han hadde slutta uansett om han hadde jobbtilbod eller ikkje.

Kva han finner på etter sin tid i Newcastle er vel igrunn "ett fett". Det handlar vertfall ikkje om kvifor han ga seg i NUFC.

Som jeg sa, lett å oppsummere. Hva han finner på etter Newcastle er ett fett som du sier for Newcastle, men for de av oss som liker fyren så skulle jeg ønske han hadde fått en bedre jobb enn det jeg tror han har endt med. Får bare håpe at han, i motsetning til tidligere managere, i det minste får den paydayen han er lovet.

Geordie

• Kaptein
  • Love it!
    • Vis profil
« Svar #366 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 13:57 »
Saklig og klasse fra Rafa, som vanlig.

Ble vel hevdet han ønsket +/- 20% lønnsøkning, tilsvarer en økning fra 6 mill pund, til ca 7,5 - 8 mill pund i året. Hadde han i tillegg fått forelagt en plan for forbredringer av treningsannlegg, samt en viss frihet på transfers, tror jeg han hadde blitt.

Ikke uoverkommelige krav i det hele tatt, slik Charnley prøvde å legge det frem som.

Saken er nok heller at Ashley/Charnley så på han som en for sterk personlighet, og ville bli kvitt han.
No fate but what you make

TooN

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #367 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 20:46 »
Rafa skriver jo selvfølgelig i sitt favør. Og helt sikkert masse sannhet i det.han presser jo der han kan . Er jo et maktspill.
Men akkurat med at Rafa valgte Penga har nok Ashley et poeng.
Uansett om dere elsker Rafa er det veldig naivt å tro en sak bare har en side.
At hjertet til Benitez er i Newcastle tror jeg hva jeg vil om.
Han trivdes nok og ble behandla som en Gud av folk i byen.
Rafa gjorde masse bra, men hans defensive stil/filosofi er ikke noe for meg personlig.
Skulle gjerne hatt Rodgers jeg. Vent å se hva Leichester får til i år. Skulle ikke forundre meg om de ender på 7. Plass.
Når det er sagt tror jeg Rafa var rett mann til rett tid. Men hadde vi fått det oppkjøpet i boks i sommer ,hadde jeg helst sett at det hadde blitt hentet en annen type/gjerne en moderne manager.
« Siste redigering: 13. Aug. 2019, 20:50 av TooN »

snkz

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #368 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 21:02 »
Jeg tror fult og holdent på Rafa.

Mike og Lee har løyet oss i trynet i flere år, forstår ikke hvordan noen kan tro på noe de sier..

Tommyok

• Midtbaneanker
  • Nr 10
    • Vis profil
« Svar #369 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 21:17 »
Jeg tror fult og holdent på Rafa.

Mike og Lee har løyet oss i trynet i flere år, forstår ikke hvordan noen kan tro på noe de sier..

Enig, de har jo servert løgn etter løgn..

Benson

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #370 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 22:43 »
Spillerne og øvrige i støtteapparatet fikk bonus for 10 plassen forrige sesong. Rafa og trenerteamet fekk ikkje ein dritt. Er liksom ikkje noke å sei er for sjukt  ;D
Mike Ashley killed the soul of Newcastle United FC [04.09.2008]

TooN

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #371 på: 13. Aug. 2019, 22:55 »
Tror jo på Rafa selv. Men poenget er at man ikke ta alt for god fisk.noe av det Ashley sier stemmer nok. Er jo ikke 100% oppspinn. Er jo selvfølgelig en sannhet i noe.

snkz

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #372 på: 14. Aug. 2019, 11:07 »
Tror jo på Rafa selv. Men poenget er at man ikke ta alt for god fisk.noe av det Ashley sier stemmer nok. Er jo ikke 100% oppspinn. Er jo selvfølgelig en sannhet i noe.

Ok? I hva da? :)

TooN

• Kaptein
    • Vis profil
« Svar #373 på: 14. Aug. 2019, 12:29 »

Ok? I hva da? :)

Som at Benitez ønsket mer penger.

Må være rimelig blåøyd for å Kjøpe at Rafa kun ønsket sportslig satsning. Så drar han til Kina 😂😂

jonni_e

• Midtbaneanker
    • Vis profil
« Svar #374 på: 14. Aug. 2019, 13:10 »
Forståelig at han ønsket mer penger. Det gjør vel de aller fleste her i livet vil jeg tro. Er ikke noe verre for han enn en fotballspiller å gå til Kina for pengene etter min mening.

For mitt vedkommende hadde det svidd mer om han hadde valgt å gå til et annet Premier League lag og vært med på å slå oss.